Monday, July 12, 2010

my boyfriends back...

Did you miss me?
We're back from our June vacations, and have had a week to adjust back into "normal life".
Soon I will tell you about Disneyland with the Browns, Lake Powell and my near-death experience, and our road trip across some western states, including the Redwoods!

But for now... let me introduce, my NEW BOYFRIEND:

Don't worry.. the old Paul is happy about the change too:

While I was cutting it, I felt a little sad about him losing his lovely locks. So I saved a little in back.
He made me cut it off before church. Bummer.



3 comments:

Eric said...

Sorry to steal your thunder, but I already told your story, complete with picture! It's on my blog: http://e-rockkappyt.blogspot.com/ . But I'm sure everyone will want to hear your version more!

Michelle Montgomery said...

Man, he should have kept it. Then he could braid it into a sweet rats tail. Good job on the haircut though! No way I could make it look that even.

Chels said...

Pretty sure I still don't have the guts to cut Shawn's hair. I've already buzzed half his eyebrow off once. Probably shouldn't mess with the hair. ;)