Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ar-kan-sas. Three words at a time.


Planes were flown.
Fires were spotted. 

 Bikes were ridden.
 Will was smug.
 Greg was chubs.
 Ellee was sweet. 
 Paul got old.
 Frandsen siblings bonded.
 Trailers were pulled.
 Aliens were bathed.
 Monsters were cleaned.
 Nailpolish was found.
 Sun was shining.
 Surfing on porch.


It was a great spring break trip. Who knew Arkansas would have such warm glorious weather? I even got a sun burn and started my chaco tan lines. 
Devn + Abby and fam were the best hosts.  I loved chatting with Abby, playing Just Dance, visiting Devo's hospital, playing baseball and lacrosse, riding bikes, and eating Bavarian Tort. 
Even a vicious flu bug couldn't stop us from having fun. 
Arkansas accents are awesome. I think everyone should say yes ma'am and yessir. 

Greg made me baby hungry. How can fatness be so cute? Why can't that happen after age 5?
I want those Frandsens to move closer to us.

In Jimmer news...
let's hope Audrey's bracket is right?
Go Cougs.

Also, New Jersey needs to stop it's crappy weather streak. Practice was canceled Monday and a scrimmage was cancelled today. Snow on the field? It's supposed to be Spring! Enough with the roller coaster weather! Where are we? Utah!? i wish? i'll get to that in a sec.

(Under that snow is the nicest field/stadium I have ever seen- spoiled!)
Isn't it weird to see turf without football lines on it? That's what you get at an all-girls school. Also, the red lines? Field hockey. Almost as cool as lacrosse? Naaaaaahhhhhh...
You can see New York City from the field. It's pretty much the only hill I've seen in New Jersey, and the school's at the top. People call it a mountain but it's not. Am I being a mountain snob? Definitely. I miss me some mountains!


(I saw this interesting fact about the school recently, the original structure burned down 100 years ago, and there is a NY Times article about it here! I love old news stories.)


Also, (a rambling post I guess)? My fam is at Lake Powell this week. Always a hard time to be the lone lost child far far away. 


(Lake Powell picture because I can't be there...)

In good news, we booked our flights to Utah for Eric's wedding! 
May 5-9 if you like us enough to want to see us!


PS: Sorry about the font/size issues. Can't fix it for the life of me.

2 comments:

B and M BAUCOM said...

I plan on seeing you for that little Utah trip. So you better plan on it too. You're the best. Good luck with that snow situation... why don't the girls just shovel? I know I've shoveled before many games in high school. :)

Clestial said...

You're officially a blog-artist. haha. I love it, Chrissie. I'm excited to see you guys in almost a month!!