Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Photo A Day

Here are my February photos. Although I really enjoyed January's, this month kind of wore me out. Still enjoyed documenting a moment of each day (but the prompts were sometimes weird, and sometimes I just lacked creativity/effort). With that grand introduction, here they are!


Feb 1. Your view today. (Superbowl loving at the grocery store and 11-year old scouts)

Feb 2. Words. A great book I'm loving, but that also makes me quite homesick for Southern Utah.

Feb 3. Hands. Nothing better than baby hands, or stealing your co-workers baby for a few minutes.

Feb 4. Stranger. Strangers no more! Friends in New York!

Feb 5. 10 am. Hymns at church.

Feb 6. Dinner. I always treat myself to a bit of Indian Curry when Paul is out of town.

Feb 7. Buttons. yep - buttons.

Feb 8. Sun. Nope! Not today! (Who knows where the Instagram version of this photo went off with? I also included that days hourly forecast, and that was pretty exciting stuff Rain Rain RAIAAIAIAIN!)

Feb 9. Front door. Come by sometime!

Feb 10. Self portrait. By cutest niece Amari.

Feb 11. Make me happy. Best VDay cookie.

Feb 12. Inside your closet. I wish!

Feb 13. Blue. Handmade quilt from my nicest Grandma Carruth.

Feb 14. Heart. More coooookies!

Feb 15. Phone. Paul taking a nice shot at the Nets game.

Feb 16. Something new.

Feb 17. Time. Sunset time. Dad don't judge my waterspotted windshield.

Day 18. Drink!

Day 19. Something you hate, which I changed to Something I love - watching Marian read atop Uncle Paul's shoulders after a bug catching trip.

Day 20. Handwriting. Nephew Zander's handwriting on our family reunion tees, modeled by Paul here.

Day 21. A favorite photo of you. Young and newly in love.

Feb 22. Where you work. Hi Talksoft! And end-of-day smoothie. (PS if you need automated appointment reminders, just let me know)

Feb 23. Your shoes. On my favorite lunch break, warm days = wall ball!

Feb 24. Inside your bathroom cabinet. Or actually, inside Paul's lab and these great cabinets therein.

Feb 24. Green!

Feb 26. Night.

Feb 27. Something you ate. (Quinoa cakes!)

Feb 28. Money. And watching people win it on Jeopardy!

Feb 29. Something you're listening to. Rain falling and cars driving through it made for a cozy leap day at the office.

2 comments:

B and M BAUCOM said...

7, 21, and 23 are my faves. I think you should do this every month! Love to get a glimpse into your NJ life!

Mom said...

Thanks for the peek into your day to day. For some reason, these Feb picks make me feel melancholy. But in a good way!
Love ya Chrissie and Paul!