Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010 in Review

Since we're still on Christmas vacation, I'm a little behind on the blogging.
Here are some great news bullet points:
-Our flight with Jet Blue was changed because the bad weather expected to hit NYC- so we get to stay in Utah longer!
-Mountains are the best. Snowboarding, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing has been hitting the spot.
-Family and friends are great. It's fun to be around a lot of them.

But let's take a minute to look back at 2010.
(A great way to know what's going on in our lives if you don't read our blog everyday...and you like clicking links!)

In January, I crashed our car and watched the Colts go to the Superbowl, and got a really great tip.
February brought an onslaught of migraines (hurray those are gone now) and lots of USA chanting.
March = green JDawgs and PB turned 24 right before we decided where to move.
Then in April we GRADUATED and felt smart. And spent some time in beautiful Zion.
In May we tried to save the earth a little, and in June my dad hung out with celebs and we rode bikes.
June June June... We went to DLand, Oregon and more... and I almost died but I still love Lake Powell with all my heart. 
In July we celebrated being married for two whole years.
Then we hung out with Paul's fam in August and acted fierce before we moved to the great NJ.
September was spent on the Jersey Shore. Then my parents visited! (HURRAY!)
October included the week of Christine as I turned 23 and we visited the Poconos!
November brought more happy visitors- Jeff and Donna, and Thanksgiving at Vals, then Paul won a race and got another bike.
Then in December we loved bugs, then came home and hung out with these cuties and the rest of our families.

Pretty great year, right!?
(Good job getting through all that- here are some pics of us in NY!)
 Rockefeller center! If we had  Christmas Card- this would be it :)
 Paul's favorite trick.
Central Park

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Great year! And New York??! Ahhh. I love that place. So much! How fun! That Rockefeller Christmas Card pic ( ;)) is so cute.