Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today is June all the sudden!

What the heck, summer just snuck right up on me just barely. How did it all the sudden become June today?

The great news is that I love summer, but now that it is June I'm afraid I'm going to blink and summer will be gone!

Luckily we've been taking advantage of the hot (and humid) weather we have been experiencing.

We got an early start to our Memorial day weekend and went to Belmar (yes it was that crowded).
We are both paranoid about sand + electronics, so no pictures, but let's just say it was as Jersey Shore as it gets. I took home a sunburn as a souvenir, which resulted in a painful weekend.
I swear Jersey sun is different than Utah sun, because I never get burned! How rude!

The rest of the weekend we went on a few bike rides, grocery shopping, doing massive amounts of reorganization and cleaning (thanks Paul!), and a bit of relaxing.

Oh yeah, and this...


Paul planned our movie night, and I had my first experience with Wayne's World.

Party time! Excellent!

Surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We even watched Wayne's World 2 the next night. hahaha

So, welcome Summer! I love you so much!

(Paul snapped this picture on a quicky bike ride over the Raritan).

2 comments:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

I love reading your blog... sorry I don't comment more, I'm going to try better. I'm glad you had a fun memorial day!

JMay said...

There are so many amazing things about that picture!

1. Root Beer
2. Wayne's World
3. Popcorm

:-) :-)
http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/