The first few years I was at BYU I worked at Wasatch Elementary school as a tutor and after-school program director.
My favorite kid (ever) that I tutored was a first grader named Jackson Gledhill. He was the craziest, goofiest, kid, but he was also smart and I helped him make a ton of progress with his reading. One day I was asking him questions, and he told me his mom's name was Mindy. Wait... Mindy Gledhill? The EFY song lady? Well I thought she had a great voice, and I thought that was pretty cool.
At the time I was dating this hot, newly returned missionary named Paul, and I knew that on his mission he had a slight obsession with Mindy Gledhill's music. So one day when I met her at the school, I let him know about this, and she thought it was real funny.
Anyway, now she has changed her musical style a bit, and I like it.
Here is her latest music video, which is also cool.
And let me just say, that when people post videos on their blogs I usually never take the time to watch them, but this one is worth it for a nice "feel-good" moment.
2 comments:
I loved the music video! It made me smile.
I student taught at that school and had Jackson's little brother. She would come in all the time. Then one day I realized who she was and thought it was pretty cool. Super nice family!
Post a Comment