So sad we couldn't go...and we live so close now! We are living in St. George! We live amongst the red rocks...not the water though! :) Hope all is well with you guys! Are you guys going in August or is it just your fam?
I grew up houseboating with my family too!! Last year I wasn't able to go, so I totally feel your pain. Luckily this year I can make it! Hopefully next year you can too!
5 comments:
me toooo! that looks so good.
that looks better than rainy NJ
So sad we couldn't go...and we live so close now! We are living in St. George! We live amongst the red rocks...not the water though! :) Hope all is well with you guys! Are you guys going in August or is it just your fam?
I grew up houseboating with my family too!! Last year I wasn't able to go, so I totally feel your pain. Luckily this year I can make it! Hopefully next year you can too!
Don't feel too bad. It was sometimes windy and cold and rainy. Plus, the poor Monterey wasn't doing very well, so no skiing.
Post a Comment