Friday, May 13, 2011

Wedding Day! Eric and Kimberly Carruth :)

I woke up on Eric's wedding day to a beautiful sunrise over my favorite mountain - Mt. Olympus. 
I sure miss living in its shadow. 

Eric and Kimberly were married at the Mt. Timpanogos temple. 
Chelsey stole my camera for a minute, and I found this beauty on the SD card. So lucky! 
A pretty much perfect spring morning.

The ceremony was lovely as can be.

Paul was nice and took over video camera responsibilities. 
Plus he looked hot hot hot in the black suit/skinny tie combo. 

My mom's sisters, minus two (we missed you Cya and Alicia). There are also two brothers, and my mom! Yep - 10 kids total, people!
And that's my beautiful grandma who birthed them all. 

The newlyweds! Oh wait, that's my mom and dad. They love each other so much. 

It should be noted that Brad made me take this picture again with his aviators on.
Also, Chelsey is ANTM.

And the newlyweds make their grand appearance!


With subsequent smooch fest.
I loved her veil. 

Celeste hugs her big buddow.

While we waited for pictures, we took some of our own. 

These are my beautiful sisters who I love as much as you can imagine.

The following two pictures are probably the best of the entire weekend.

Celeste and the B Sting (aka boyfriend Brandon) are a great combo. 

Eric shows off his bling.

Then I loved on the mountains and my husband some more.

Highlight of the wedding luncheon (held at The Gathering Place, in Gardner Village)
was Eric singing this song to his new wife.
Of course it made me cry, did you even have to ask?

The happy head table (watching Kimberly's parents, which is why they are absent).
PS- That punch tasted like pink starbusts (thumbs up!)

The garden area was real nice too. B Sharp and C enjoyed the swing.

So did the newlyweds

Eric just loves that girl so so much.

Fast forward to reception time at The Old Meeting house, where we happily reunited with lots of great people, including favorites: The Shoells.
(Kami was one of the many people who informed me they read my blog all the time, and I had no idea because they have never commented. I think that is called stalking, which I'm okay with, but also enjoy knowing who's out there, so I guess the choice is still yours friends/stalkers. coughcoughmylacrosseteam)

We (kindly) decorated the get-away car. 
Paul, of course, added his own specialty.


And that about sums it up.

Hopefully their hired, professional photographer actually took your more traditional pictures, because I obviously failed in that category.

Maybe I can put up some great videos of the day? I'll look into that.

I pretty much loved every second of Utah and family, I think my cheeks got way stronger because of the smiling I did. :)

7 comments:

Corrine said...

I love that song!!!! It must have been great!

Anna Collett said...

I love your blog and read it a ton. Wes says I have an addiction to blogs. I just love that you blog so much! Maybe I'll blog more when I'm on the east coast too. :)

Shelley Sage said...

okay i'll admit it! I stalk your blog! I'm just working up the motivation to make a blog and then hopefully you'll stalk mine too :] anyway...i love how long your hair is! you guys are adorable and it looks like you're having tons of fun!

Mindy said...

Soooo good to see you. Miss you already. The day after you left, Amari asked, "When are Christine and Paul coming over today?" :(

Meggara said...

ow ow hottie navy dress!

The Holmgrens said...

So glad you posted about this. I would have loved to have gone to the reception but couldn't make it down. They look great!

New Zealand Wedding said...

Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your web site in internet explorer, would check this… IE still is the market leader and a huge portion of people will miss your fantastic writing because of this problem.